Android 6.0.1 aka marshmallow is available un officially for the SM-T713, SM-T719, SM-T813, and SM-T819 Galaxy Tab S2 variants. This ROM is stable enough for daily use and will make your tablet definitely faster and last longer with better battery life.
Features of this ROM:
* AROMA Installer included, so you can choose what you want and what you don’t
* Based from Odexed 6.0.1 XAR firmware (wifi variants) and 6.0.1 BTU/AUT firmware (cellular variants)
* Mildly debloated
* Build.prop tweaks
* Su.d support
* Compatible with Xposed
* Kernel without dm-verity or force-encrypt
To install this android 6 ROM for galaxy tab s2, you will need Galaxy Tab S2 TWRP 3.0.2 from here. FRP MUST BE OFF by going to Settings > About Tablet and tapping “Build Number” 10 times, then going to Settings > Developer Options and turning ON OEM Unlock.
Follow in order:
1) Make a backup of your device in TWRP (Optional)
2) In TWRP, select “Wipe” and then select “Advanced Wipe” and wipe the following:
– Dalvik/ART cache
– Internal Storage – do not wipe internal storage if you put the ROM on your internal SD.
3) In TWRP, go to “Install” and navigate to where you saved the ROM zip
NOTE: On some devices the touchscreen does not work in the AROMA installer. On these devices, it has been reported that using the volume/power buttons to control the installer is possible.
4) Flash the ZIP
5) Reboot system
6) Enjoy – First boot WILL boot loop ONE time, do not freak out.