Mint, a popular personal account and service is now finally available for windows 8 operating system. Until now, it was only available for the iOS and Android mobile users. This app offers money saving and financial overview features to give users a convenient way to view all of their financial accounts in one place.
The app was earlier released for Nokia and other windows phones last month. Here are its features.
* Get live updates for your accounts right on your Start screen (Windows-exclusive feature!)
* Save time with automatically categorized transactions.
* Understand where you’re spending with easy-to-read charts and graphs.
* Track your budget.
* Track your cash spending.
* Get bill alerts and bill reminders in the form of email or text alerts that notify you of upcoming bills, fees, low balances, unusual activity and more.
* View finances offline. The app stores information from your latest download. It can be downloaded from here.