This is the beta version of Cyanogen Mod 13 for Honor 8 android phone. CyanogenMod is a free, community built, aftermarket firmware distribution of Android 6.0.1 (Marshmallow), which is designed to increase performance and reliability over stock Android for Honor 8.
* require : bootloader unlocked and TWRP Honor 8 already installed on your device. Download ROM
* this build does not contain Gapps ;
* go to TWRP -> Wipe -> Swipe to Factory Reset.
* Install CyanogenMod for Honor 8.
* ( If you want to install Gapps, you should install it at the same time with CM-13.0 – check add more zips. )
If you do not have TWRP for Honor 8 installed, follow these instructions:
- put your device into bootloader mode ( > adb reboot bootloader )
- install via fastboot ( sudo* fastboot flash recovery twrp-recovery.img )
- reboot device ( sudo* fastboot reboot )
- * only on Linux Desktop/Laptop.
Here are some things to keep in mind:
* recovery not compatible to stock Huawei Firmware
* please choose cancel, if device ask for password key
* you can always revert to stock Huawei by using combo key
That is it, you now have a Honor 8 android phone with working Cyanogen Mod 13 firmware.