So what is there to hate about iOS? After all it is a pretty amazing operating system, right? Wrong. But here are few things that I cannot get in iPhone. I have iPhone 5s, iPad 2, iPad mini gen3. But I still prefer Microsoft Lumia 535 with buggy operating system on it.
* Displayed information on the spring board sucks (if there any), probably fixed with 3d touch (or whatever they call it).
* It’s hard to do something as simple as file transfer with other devices, unless we use iTunes or the other devices are iOS too. I still can’t find a better way to send photos from computer to iPhone
* can’t bulk download pictures from cloud (dropbox, onedrive)
* back button is too far above
* scrolling web pages in safari feels like driving a car with hand brake on
* restoring/resetting device means Apple force us to use the latest OS without an option to choose older OS
* omg, worst music player I ever use! Inconsistent menus, all those small pink buttons (if we can call those texts buttons) are not easy to hit, don’t have a feeling which one is touchable which one isn’t.
* offline listening is a joke, you have to enabled iCloud music which will upload your whole library to iCloud!
* multi-task view turned from bad to worst with iOS 9
* fragile proprietary lighting cable
* yes iPhone is thin and beautiful, but ironically you need to bring a thicker and heavier power bank.